Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

pens and paper

todd8137

hi all,well after show in my better half the price of a new mount scope and camera /guide scope ect she nearly fell over she then said we shall see and popped of to town ,she came back with some black mount card 50 pieces ,a couple a white jell pens and a sketch pad

"so i take it from that "i said "the new kits not on" the her look said it all

so dodge in the clouds on the sixth of sept a took the 12" reflector out and every time i started to draw ,(well white and colored dots) the cloud rolled in. but so far am happy how things went not sure if they what you call pics but for me and my daughter,we can use what we draw to rember what they called m101 ect and i like to do it here they are the test runs plus spending this much time on one messier target must help any way here they are ,of course every white dot is what i see first i draw in the main features with a 15mm ep,then once all the big ones are done away you go with a 6mm ep,take the m71that really is how i see it at the ep,and thats no were near finished

of course the next one i want to do is m13 and maybe push the mag to get every dot of light i can

thanks

Archived