Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Is a Canon 600D the right DSLR?????

poolerich81

hey guys,

im looking at getting a DSLR (mainly for) astrophotography but for general use also.

i have more or less decided on the canon 600D but does anyone have any advice/ideas about any other cameras around the same price bracket or maybe has this camera and can recommend (or not) to buy.

i am using a skywatcher 200pds on a HEQ5 mount so also any advice on accessories and best place to buy them would be greatly appreciated!

many thanks in advance

richard

Should work well , just seen a image of M31 on here taken with 40D & 200mm lens by dave smith Awesome :) people use filters to get the best out of there images with DSLRs , ive been looking at upgrading to the 600D mainly for photography the 550D is cheaper

but depends where you buy from .

I got one yesterday... The big advantage over the 550D is the flippy screen... It makes a massive difference if you are piggy backing on top of your scope and you are dealing with difficult angles.

Very pleased with it.

:)

hey guys,

im looking at getting a DSLR (mainly for) astrophotography but for general use also.

i have more or less decided on the canon 600D but does anyone have any advice/ideas about any other cameras around the same price bracket or maybe has this camera and can recommend (or not) to buy.

i am using a skywatcher 200pds on a HEQ5 mount so also any advice on accessories and best place to buy them would be greatly appreciated!

many thanks in advance

richard

Archived