Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2nd Attempt At Jupiter

PunkJay

Managed to squeeze in a few hours last night, and captured some more photons from Jupiter.

The seeing was quite a bit worse than on my first attempt, and for some reason there was much more heat wobble in the atmosphere than last time. The result being that I captured less detail than I did on my first attempt - so comparisons on the detail are not possible.

Instead of rejecting the captures, I thought that I would attempt at getting the levels, contrast, brightness, sharpness and saturation settings closer to reality with this attempt, so I would appreciate any comments as to whether this is an improvement over my previous shot.

Comments and suggestions welcomed as always!

LATEST ATTEMPT:

punkjay-albums-2nd-attempt-imaging-jupiter-picture13162-jupiter-1-stack-processed-small.jpg

PREVIOUS ATTEMPT:

punkjay-albums-first-attempt-planetary-imaging-picture13116-jupiter-stack-4-corrected-large-2.jpg

Thanks and cs,

Jason

Archived