Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

MEADE SER 5000 Telextender

Just a quick initial review on the Meade ser 5000 Telextender NOT MADE IN JAPAN BUT MADE IN CHINA I make a point of made in china because of the myth that some people and that includes ME that anything Chinease is infereare to anything made in Japan Well in this case i can definitely put that to rest I was out looking at Saturn late on last night with the Intes mak newt and the said telextender and the view i was getting with and with out the xtender were fantastic With the extender out the scope was running at 136x And the view was very pleasing not much power i hear you say but then in goes the the xtender it was running at 272x Fantastic the image looked very well defined great contrast cassini / crape/ banding on the planet was jumping out at me really great image I will put the xtender to more tests in the future and report my findings, I would also like to say to STEVE AT FIRST LIGHT OPTICS Thanks for giving me the option of buying with a guarantee of giving me my money back if i didn't come up to me expectations and my expectations are high and i think Steve nows that but he seemed very confident it would so hats off to him for that , also Steve great service mate.

Archived