NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SkyScout speaker USB charging cable?

jonathan

I seem to have lost mine and so far the only way I can think of to get another is to purchase another SkyScout speaker unit, without it I won't be able to charge the speaker's internal battery. It's not the typical mini USB port that's on digital cameras and I can't find the specification for it online anywhere, so not holding out much hope of finding one on Maplins (though I have looked). The port looks rectangular with the pins on a plastic tongue in the centre, and two notches along the bottom edge.

celestron_speaker.jpg

Anyone got any ideas on this? I'm amazed that I managed to lose it, I'm usually very organised when it comes to cables.

Oh it's OK, just found it in a drawer. Phew! Must remember to keep it in the SkyScout bag from now on.

You know what they say - it's always in the last place that you look (because once you find it you stop looking!)

Oh it's OK, just found it in a drawer. Phew! Must remember to keep it in the SkyScout bag from now on.

You know what they say - it's always in the last place that you look (because once you find it you stop looking!)

:( drives you crazy sometimes :)

glad it turned up :)

Archived