Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The clouds are making a fool of me!!

Space Cowboy

Still waiting for first light with DFK on Jupiter. Monday morning look out at 4am perfect clear sky..set everything up and along comes the cloud!

This morning look out at 4am mainly cloudy (map showed cloud threatening) so go back to bed. Get up for work at 5.30am and there low and behold is a clear sky!! :):mad::D:mad::(:mad::D:mad::):mad::(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It can be very hard to believe at times that there are not strange, unknown forces at work. Perhaps in future it will be proved that optical devices cause atmospheric disturbances...

Certainly I've had occasions where clouds form ONLY where I point the scope (and again, after pointing it elsewhere). That's a very freaky experience...

Archived