NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ITV 4

Jamie

And they say that us Scotsmen are tight!!!!!!!!

From what i have heard Parent's in scotland give there kids ear muffs so they cant hear the Ice Cream Van! ?

James :clouds1:

No no no James you have it all wrong we tell them that when the tune is playing this means

all the icecream is finished.... :clouds1:

:clouds2::clouds1: :clouds1: I thought that was only a blackpool thing :clouds2:

Gaz, yeah it's like someone really needing a fridge but spending it all on Astro Gear isnt it GAZ! :clouds2:

James :(

:clouds1::( :(

As I say James, in this case I had to prioritise between the Mak and a new fridge. I'm happy with my decision! :lol:

Probably explains why I'm divorced!!! :clouds1: :clouds1:

Jesus i thought i was going to be joining you there i came in last night after an imaging session

with mud on my shoes and have i been suffering for it all day. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Thats awfully shallow.....what happened to the 'better or worse' bit?

2 things mate firstly i don't remember seeing for better or for worse and dirty feet :clouds1::clouds2:

And i am tellin her you said she was shallow. If i can't get away with it your not.

(did i mention that she was coming to Wales) :clouds2::clouds1: :clouds1:

Archived