Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any members from Camberley Surrey

jnc71106

Hi all

after hunting for a new place to live me and the other half have finally found our new place in Camberley Surrey. i was just wondering if there are any members in or around that area and if there are any astro societies nearby as the only downside is the new place has no garden :) so if anyone on here knows of any good places to get setup that would be great

jake

Hi Jake.

I'm from Farnborough. I've joined HantsAstro (superb) and Astronomy4Everyone (also superb).

Both groups run observing sessions - Astronomy4Everyone's runs at Guildford and HantsAstro runs much further down the county.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Thanks very much for the info. Camberley does seem like a nice place it's just a shame I won't have a garden anymore unfortunately moving involves the odd compromise and the garden was the one I had to make

It's going to make things a bit trickier

Jake

Thanks very much for the info. Camberley does seem like a nice place it's just a shame I won't have a garden anymore unfortunately moving involves the odd compromise and the garden was the one I had to make

It's going to make things a bit trickier

Jake

Don't worry - you have fellow astronomy colleagues who meet in the area regularly.

Tonight for instance there's an ad-hoc session at Albury Heath. 360 degree views almost to the horizon and it's just 45 minutes drive from you: Camberley, UK to New Rd - Google Maps

(map is very rough and not quite the right location - it's close though).

Hope this helps?

Mike

Archived