NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

celestron 100ed on ebay

Daniel-K

That is selling for quite a bit more than the usual going rate, especially so since the mount in the picture isn't included in the sale. I sold my C100ED OTA for a mere £185 back in May, or was it April? They tend to go for around £200-250 depending on what accessories it has and whether or not someone has gone to the trouble of the upgrading the focuser, this one still has the stock rack and pinion.

The Sky watcher ED100 sell for around £275-£350 depending on age and condition and that comes with a duel speed crayford. While I agree the price for the C100ED offered on eBay is extortionate it's not like the seller is pointing a gun to anyone's head. If it sells it sell but if it doesn't then there is only a listing fee lost. The same if it was listed on SGL but Obviously you would have the disadvantage that members already have an idea of S/H values so it ends up getting bumped in to submission :)

Archived