Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Autoguide Cable Help

The autoguide socket wont connect directly to a computer .. you will need something like the Shoestring Astronomy GPUSB ...

The Shoestring Astronomy Store - Products

There are other ways you can guide the mount Using EQAscom/EQDIR or through the handset...

You might want to have a look at this "primer"..

http://stargazerslounge.com/primers-tutorials/127026-neq6-hardware-software-astrophotography.html

It's written for the EQ6 but with the exception of a different connection for the handset the principles and options are essentailly the same...

Peter...

Hi Peter how are you? Brain not engaged today!!!!!! Had tried modding a spc880 to 8x50 finderscope then brain gave up. Camera to netbook phd installed how or what do i need to connect mount to computor,have got so many bits/cables i must have enough to cobble together,tried me w/o gt81 lastnight not to bad to much light polloution.Have just found a hitec usb eq direct interface in toolbox?

Not having a goodday today

ATB

Mike

Archived