Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Instructions for Astroengineering Colli-Mate Deluxe?

Right I've tried the "proper" way and contacted Astroengineering to see if they have a copy electronically as I bought mine second hand and instructions were missing. I understand if they don't want to help a second hand purchase but they didn't even have the decency to reply :). I was going to get some T extension tubes but would rather give Baader my money now.

Does anyone have a copy electronically available?? Pretty please :)

I know this is a Cheshire eyepiece type device etc etc I have Googled about general collimation but (uncharacteristically for me) would like a check of the instructions too!

Paul

Hi Paul, that's bad luck. I found this Youtube video, but you've probably already watched it!

It looks just like a cheshire, apart from the crosshairs.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help!

Actually i hadn't seen it - You Tube isn't my normal habitat. I'll have a look when I get home, thanks.

Paul

You're welcome Paul. :)

Thanks again. Unfortunately doesn't help me too much. The video refers to the instructions and how "good" they are - just wish I could see them for myself.

Any help with this device would be very welcome............

Paul

Archived