Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

how do i upload a photo on here?

i have tried to upload a photo of my attempt at a carry case ( modified toolbox ) but everytime i click insert image it asks me for a url???

not sure how to do this?????

To get you up and running Instead of using the "picture" icon go into the advanced editor mode and use the paper clip icon (Attachment) this will pop up a window where you can select the images on your computer that you want to "upload" ...

Make sure you have resized the image before uploading it...

Once its uploaded with the edit cursor where you want to put the image - go back to the paper clip and select the image from the list of attachements

There are other ways but lets see how you get on with this method first...

post-14969-133877607618_thumb.jpg

The other method is to upload the image to the "web" ( for casual images I use Dropbox) you can then use the "picture" icon with the URL for the location of the Picture on the WWW...

Goldfinch%202.jpg

I had 5 of them "queing" for the feeder yesterday.. Between them they emptied the feeder in a day...

I used the 500D with the 70-200 f4L on a long USB lead Remote Manual focusing and exposure control using Eos Utils the camera was about 5 feet fromthe feeder and it didnt seem to bother them...

The high winds did make it interesting....

Archived