Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

filter prob

Hi can anybody tell me what adapter i need to attach a manual filter wheel 2"to the visual back of a 925 cpc celestron i have no idea what they are called ..T this T2 that ,,,so this is what i want take off the 2"diagonal put the filter wheel on the back of the scope and put the 2"diagonal on to the other side of the filter wheel.

thanks

Your scope will have an SCT visual back, you would need to let us know what filter wheel you have for how best to connect it.

If you can change the nosepiece on your wheel then you need to look for an adapter which connects SCT to whatever your filter is. If the 2" nosepiece is fixed then get an SCT - 2" Push fit female to connect to the scope and create a standard 2" connection.

Then what you need is a M48 Male thread to SCT Male thread adapter, I haven't found one with a quick search but you could use an SCT male to M48 female and then an M48 male continuous to connect them together.

Archived