Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What a differance a barlow makes.

I came home from work last night to find the new 2x barlow I had ordered from FLO had arrived and to my delight looked outside and not a cloud in sight. So after a nice bowl of stew and half an hour sat there itching to get outside I took my gear outside and set it up, as soon as I got saturn in my sights and then added the barlow to the standard issued 10mm ep I could not belive how much better the view was. As soon as I managed to stop saying WOW to myself the first thing I thought was how much better will it be when I get the Baader Hyperion Zoom MK3 next month!!!!!!!

I also had a bit of time looking at the moon with the 10mm with barlow and could not get over how much detail I could see on the surface, it was almost as if I could reach out and touch it.

I even manage to get a wow from my neighbour who came outside to check what I was " up to " as his daughter noticed me pointing a telescope in the direction of their house.......

Archived