Help with a present

Hello,

Let me start by saying I'm in no way an astronomer however I have a wife that is :D I'll also apologise in advance if this has been asked before. I've tried searching but tbh I've no idea what I'm actually looking for.

She saw recently on the Brian Cox astronomy program that was on TV a little while ago that you can hire time at an observatory over the internet. Has anyone any experience of doing it? Any ideas of proce and is it any good?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers

Gaz

Dunno about the UK, but there are Astronomy Vacations offered here in the states, where you go to a campground in the mountains where they have big scopes for the campers to use.

These require advance reservations, of course, but they offer time on some really fantastic equipment!

Dan

Gaz - Thought you were going to say, wanted to hire Brian Cox for an evening, now that would be tempting !! lol

Good luck with the search - what a nice hubby !

Archived