Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I think i have a problem!!

I cant seem to stop buying rubbish telescopes!!

First i bought a jessops 800-80 , and was acctualy very pleased with it, now i have gone and bought another budget telescope!:S

I will enclose an image of said telescope, i know many will warn against buying this but its already done, i guess what i want too know is should what i see be an improvement from the jessops TA800-800?

Aperture is 750 x 150 , and i believe the EPs are better quality than the jessops, but really i just bought this too tide us over till we find the right dobsonian.

Dont worry, i didnt pay that much, £75 all inclusive of postage.

Someone give me a slap!!..lol

post-25886-133877568569_thumb.jpg

Hehe, now to find out that if you put a TV EP on their it beats RC of twice the size :) You do realise you could have bought a better EP with that amount :eek:

I'll leave to the ladies to give you a slap...

Oh dont worry, come the time we buy the dob this will be sold and hopefully get back at least £45, i have a really well established ebay account. The same scope just reached £102 so i am hoping we wont take too much of a loss on this:).

Its not a parabolic mirror , i think its sperical and i know thats bad, but i believe the EPs are plossil , i guess the brand is helios.

or i THINK its the same, heres the pic of the other one, same or similar?

post-25886-133877568572_thumb.jpg

I will also mention i wouldent have bought this if i didnt have an established ebay account and appropriate packing supplies so i can sell it on again.

I just cant help it, everyone said my jessops would be useless yet iv already had lots of great nights outside using it and had awesome views of the moon/saturn and titan, and the double cluster.

If you can get past its fault surely this scope should be an improvment?

Archived