A reprocessed image of NGC7000 - my original process is also within this album. The main difference is that I started processing by applying Pixinsight DBE, background neutralization and colour calibration functions to eliminate the light pollution gradient gradient. To try to minimise the effect of bloated stars I used Pixinsight's masked stretch. Various other operations where processed in CCDstack and PS. My main learning from this is the importance of removing light pollution gradients prior to stretching, if you don't, then obtaining a colour balance and star colours can be more difficult, particularly when you have stars embedded within nebulosity.