I've had a natural fear of collimating and thus far upto now have not tried.
Tonight I watched a few videos on youtube and took a crack at it, one of which I've linked below.
It's quite tricky holding the secondary mirror trying to align it with the focuser.
The other problem on the secondary mirror, is that celestron have somehow cross-threaded one of the adjustment screws. This caused me no end of trouble.
I pricked a hole in a black lens cap, which I then used to collimate.
The main mirror was eaiser to adjust, but I got a bit confused for a start, as on the Celestron Powerseeker, the locking screws are exactly the same as the mirror adjustment screws. This made things more difficult as neither are labelled.
After about an hour, I managed to get both mirrors dead centre.
This is one of lifes little tasks that I won't look forward to in the future, as its pretty frustrating adjusting the secondary mirror.
At least I won't be diving in without a clue in the future.