Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Avalon Systems

Phillyo

As some of you may be aware, I purchased an Avalon Linear Fast Reverse towards the end of last year, second hand and it unfortunately developed a strange fault when guiding. After many head bangingly frustrating nights trying to figure it out with lots of help from people on the forum, I eventually got in touch with Luciano at Avalon Systems to seek his advice.

Little did I expect the sheer amazing level of customer service I received.

Not only did Luciano correspond directly with me suggesting settings and ideas on an almost daily basis, he also took my mount back and took it apart to fix it for me. Not only THAT, he also upgraded some of the internals to the most recent parts for better performance, before shipping the mount back to me; he didn't even ask for any payment for shipping.

I received the mount back today and I'm looking forward to trying it out as soon as I have a clear spell.

I don't think anyone can ask for better service than that.

A big thank you to Luciano at Avalon Systems.

Phil

Archived