Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

small jupiter

eli71

Hi,

Although I am a bit embarrassed to show it. since It,s very far far away of what I can see at the forum

cry.gif. This is what I have so, here I leave me small Jupiter, though a bit bigger than the one before.

http://stargazerslou...an-i-do-better/

But the appearence it more or less the same. blushing.gif

On my defense I have to say I have take from inside my house, and Jupiter was not very high, but that,s when I can see it . And going up to the terrace roof when it,s higher I have it a bit complicated since my child is up very early. cuchillo.gif

Besides today I have recorder it , more than anything stubborness. It was cloudy until quite late, but I saw a break and I decided to set up fast. I wanted to use the brand new barlow. And I have a hard time

focusing with it. ashamed0006.gif

Mak 127/1500, neximage, neodymium, barlow x 2,5.

2000 frames a 10 fps. con Amcap y Regitax 6, Gimp.

jup220912.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great image Eli. I bet the only thing holding the image back, was it being shot in the house. When you do that, the warmer air will cause turbulence making focusing difficult. Put it about 15 feet away from your house and your pics will be perfect.

Archived