NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My Simple Set-up

JKB

Well here goes. SW 150p on EQ3/2 with Celestron Guidescope. SPC900 Guidecam (Modded).

Hand controller MOD running through PHD.

Electric-less Focuser

Notebook and assorted bits and bobs.

Cheers

post-24182-133877558417_thumb.jpg

Thanks Chris.

Rehoused both 900's. (on guidescope is in a 75x45x35 box) the one I use for imaging is in a 50x50x20 very tight fit but compact. (both have red LED to show they are on.

I also use the Canon for DSO photos

Cheers

Nice one....I have a couple of similar size cases, but haven't gone down the route of an LX Mod, so left them in their original cases for now - I haven't looked into the LX Mod - did you find it easy?

Also, what's that next to your laptop, and in front of the ali case? i've been trying to work it out lol...thought it was some flash power supply at first!

Nice one....I have a couple of similar size cases, but haven't gone down the route of an LX Mod, so left them in their original cases for now - I haven't looked into the LX Mod - did you find it easy?

Also, what's that next to your laptop, and in front of the ali case? i've been trying to work it out lol...thought it was some flash power supply at first!

Thats the other SPC900 with a lens cover on!

As for modding its a piece of cake really just take your time. Dont use the 4066 bilateral switch chip but use the NAND gate 74H.

Use this diagram (think its from SC)

Not at all difficult. Give me a shout if you want a hand.

Cheers

Thats the other SPC900 with a lens cover on!

As for modding its a piece of cake really just take your time. Dont use the 4066 bilateral switch chip but use the NAND gate 74H.

Use this diagram (think its from SC)

Not at all difficult. Give me a shout if you want a hand.

Cheers

Thanks mate. I grabbed a few of them when they were going cheep, so i'll use one as a guinea pig and give this a go......thanks for the offer of help too, i'll see how I get on and get back to you! :icon_eek:

Archived