"well its a marvelous night for a moon dance"

Just wanted to say how amazin the moon looks tonight! Im sure everyone already knows and agrees. Sadly i can only see it from my front garden wich is shared with a public footpath so cant really set up my tripod out front, hoping it stays clear skys later on and it comes round to the back of my house so i can set up in my back garden. Fingers crossed!

I wish i could view the moon tonight as it would be my very first ever viewing with my new scope that arrived yesterday...unfortunately im away from home till Monday...and the skys are clear-ish aswel.

Never mind there will be more skys im sure of that!

Evening,

Look on the bright side...Atleast you have a scope 8-)

Im only viewing it through 15x70 binos altho it looks amazing! I am Hoping to order mine in june, i believe the one i want is out of stock for a month or so anyways,

Can anyone tell me if the moon will make it to southwest some time later on? Sorry if this is a silly question im a beginner and still learning the skys. The reason i ask is my back garden is clear facing this way and i can peacefully sit out and have a beer and set my tripod up.

Thanks

Mark

Archived