Skyliner Dob 150p or 200p

There is currently a stock shortage of 200p everywhere I have tried, so was wondering whether to just go for a 150p, or wait it out until more stock comes along (in about a month).

Is there a big difference between the two.

Alteratively I could maybe go for a Skymax MAK Goto now and then add the dob at a later stage, or would a refractor and reflector better complement each other.

Cheers

Hi Mark, teleskop express did have stock last week, they may still have.

Skywatcher Skyliner-200P / Parabol Dobson 200/1200mm

They charge £25 delivery to the UK and they're good to deal with.

I'd definately get the 200p, even if you do have to wait.

As they are based outside the UK do you know if there are any additional import charges to pay, also in terms of Warranty do you know if it would need to go back to Germany.

Cheers

They are based in Germany Mark. No import duty within the EU, but yes you wold have to return to them for warranty claims. A very good firm - I bought my scope from them but live in Frankfurt Germany.

As they are based outside the UK do you know if there are any additional import charges to pay, also in terms of Warranty do you know if it would need to go back to Germany.

Cheers

There t&c should be on their website, but if you want reasurance, email them. They usually reply within the hour.

HTH

Archived