Webcam Driver help

Hi folks

Sorry if I missed already the answer to this but a quick search didnt find my exact issue. Which is this, I bought a flashed SP900NC from Morgans but my dell win 7 netybook absolutey wont drive it, even with it saying all drivers installed correctlty, uninstalled , tried again, the works. Even tried driver whizz, no avail. if i click on the driver file in program files I get this message,very odd say its a vista 64bit driver despite me only ever selcting the windows 7 (are they the same?)

Older webcom works fine with sharpcap but has no FPS or other control and no really up to astro work (tried but ropey results)

All help appreciated even (especially) if I doing something really daft

Cheers

ian

post-19862-133877543685_thumb.png

Thanks...just tired that...same result as before. what burns me is the pc goes thru the whole the whole install procedure tells me all is well and ready but then no image. I'm not missing an 'on' button here somewhere am i? There's a wee camera icon for the Philips even but clickig that has no effect. Still says 32 bit program installed as well.:(

Thanks guys, worked a treat when I did the manual re-install. To answer BFG, yes I will be using Sharpcap. Shame its poring with rain in Cumbria tonight. anyway, hope I can post a sucessful image soon.

Cheers Ian

Archived