A good Analemma Calculator (online)?

Hi,

I'm new to astronomy but I have learnt something interesting that could be of use to me for a project at University.

Basically I want to be able to view the analemma plotted online for a site that I have the co-ordinates for.

I've searched online already but I either get way too confused with all the figures or the website no longer works.

Does anybody know where I can calculate the analemma online for free?

Thank You

How exact do you need this? I can get Starry Night Pro to make a movie easily, but probably need Xephem to make a better job. Incidentally the sun describes a bowling pin shape from 57N 2E over a year...

It doesn't need to be exact. It's used for graphical purpose only (using it in contemporary Architecture at University) so it's not going to be checked, I just wanted to understand it before putting forward my concept (we all know the sun is related to the orientation of sacred buildings...)

I've attached other co-ordinates if needed. All I want is the positioning of the dots which represent the sun, I have already got the shape but if your software can also produce theta, it's good to know if I'm right!

Thank You

Screen%20shot%202011-02-04%20at%2017.54.23.png

I have downloaded Stellarium but I'm not sure how I view or create the analemma. I've entered the site co-ordinates but from there I'm lost! Does anybody use stellarium that may be able to assist me with setting it up please?

Archived