Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Maxim, DMK and the SX Filterwheel

Hello,

I hope somebody is still reading this, because I have strange problem with Maxim and the DMK21.

It all worked fine. Maxim controlled my SBIG ST8300, the dmk21 as a guidecam und a Starlight Xpress Filterwheel. Then I reinstalled the notebook because it was time :)

and now, if I choose the dmk21 as a guidecam and hit connect, I get the error that maxim cannot connect to the filterwheel. If I choose no guidecam, it works.

The Filterwheel and the SBIG are connected to a USB hub, the dmk is directly connected to the laptop.

Any ideas?

thx.

That means that I completely deleted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows. I do this once in a while because I like freshly installed systems :)

But why would the SBIG driver affect this?

perhaps the context is wrong here. What you did was not affected by the SBIG driver checker but it might have affected the drivers. Sometimes in the past I have re-connected my SBIG to another usb port by accident and it would not work until I had been through the driver checker utility.

Dennis

Archived