Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

LXD75 adjustment help!

Just got an LXD75 Mount, used. The axis that permits adjustment in elevation, by the use of two push screws, is very poor. The whole mount moves as if the bearings are shot. There must be a way to adjust this axle so that it remains stable even when the adjuster bolts are released. My BIG question is how?? Any offers?

A PM would be very useful right now, as I am just about ready to "switch on" for the first time and desperately in need of securing this sloppy axle very soon.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Vlad,

Well ths is my first ever post and like you i have just purchased a lxd75 mount that was very loose to say the least. After doing abit of research i came across this web page. i followed it to the letter and now mine is rock solid. You dont need to strip everything down like it says though. Took me about 15mins to sort it too.

Hope it does the same for you.

LXD75_Maintenance_101

Archived