Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Tickets for BBC Radio 4 recording of It Is Rocket Science!

helenkeen

Hello

I’m a stand-up comedian and my science/comedy show It Is Rocket Science! (about the history of the space rocket) is about to be recorded as a series for BBC Radio 4. It’s a live show and I’d really like to make sure there are lots of space enthusiasts in the audience, so please do come along if you can!

It’s going to be in central London at the BBC Radio Theatre (at Broadcasting House on Portland Place, W1A 1AA) on Monday 6th December at 7.00pm. There’s more info and details of how to get hold of (FREE!) tickets here:

BBC - Be in the audience - It Is Rocket Science!

The whole series will be recorded in one evening (there are only four 15 minute episodes so that really shouldn’t be as endless as it sounds…)

Hope you can make it!

Helen

www.helenkeen.com

www.twitter.com/helen_keen

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that the first episode of It Is Rocket Science! the radio series I recorded in December is going to be broadcast at 11pm on Wednesday March 9th on BBC Radio 4. It’ll also be available on iPlayer and, from 14th March on iTunes as part of the BBC New Comedy of the Week podcast.

The show’s a low budget, highly subjective look at the history and future of space travel, and as well as me, it features Bleak Expectations’ Susy Kane and the wonderful Peter Serafinowicz (as a computer-powered space narrator I built in my bedroom).

There’s some more information about the show on my website here (www.helenkeen.com/rocket) and on the BBC website here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z8lvt). Please do listen if you can!

Helen

Archived