Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

TeleGizmos 365 large refractor cover

Jamie

The cover comes with the option of elasticised drawstrings or non elasticised drawstrings with spare clips too (it’s good to have the choice). The cover has ample room to spare for covering a 6” refractor on a large GEM. It also looks and feels bullet proof.

The cover (after my own water proofing test) will definitely live up to the 365 name tag as I stuffed it full of paper and left a hose spraying it for about 3hrs, needless to say the paper stuffing stayed bone dry. The cover didn’t absorb any of the water sprayed on to it and after a quick vigorous shake it was dry enough to store away till it is next called into service.

The inner silvered material is to keep the scope cooled in direct sunlight and is soft enough so as not to mark the scope but strong enough not to be damaged by anything it might catch on.

I would thoroughly recommend TeleGizmos 365 range of telescope covers

Archived