NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sky at Night - 700th Episode

NickH

Not sure if you have all seen this one yet, but the Sky at Night TV show, are looking for people to submit questions for their 700th show. The best questions will have the questioner invited to the studio to ask the question in person. Paul Abel, Pete Lawrence and obviously Sir PM himself along with I suspect a galaxy of famous guests will be there

The show is looking for a range of questions, but areas which I think would be good ones from SGL members perspectives would be more of the practical aspects of astronomy such as observing the night sky, amateur equipment, the Moon (a big fave of Sir PM) etc etc

The link to submit your question is here

BBC - BBC One Programmes - The Sky at Night - Seven hundred, and going strong!

So...get your questions in, and hope to see some of you there..

The incredinble thing is that this was a programme expected to run just a few times. Like I'm sorry I Haven't a Clue it went on to become an institution.

It is, though, going to be hard to find a question Sir PM hasn't already answered!!

Olly

Archived