SUPATRAK MOUNT NOW FIXED

A big thank you to all those who helped with my mount problem, had a post a week or 2 with "the red rings of death", i tried a new handset, new power and was only left with a new circuit board to try, so got one from "scope & skies" for £20. a 2min job to fit and all is working again:hello2:, once again thanks for all the help:icon_salut:

i love it no mounts to go wrong:pseriously with a little investment uin some reasonable ep,s you cant go wrong.i,m just fiddling with the collimation atm and i,m going back up my own a**e.i,ve got the crosshairs,doughnut,and secondary all on top og each other but the cheshire crosshairs(not the relection on the mirror)are not in line,maybe an optical illusion or maybe thats how it looks i dunno.back to the 200p.i carry mine in and out of the shed all in one ie dob mount and scope,place it on a bit of carpet and voila ready to go after cooling,while waiting i get my ep,s ready and have a last peek or two and turn left at orion.essential in my view(after advice from various guys on here)

1.telrad

2.an ra finder(orion 9x50 raci is good)

3.a decent wa low power ep(around 32mm)

i,m sure you will love your new baby. dark skies mate:headbang:

Archived