NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ongoing project : Heart and Soul

Catanonia

Started to patch together the mosiac tonight of the Heart and Soul Nebula in large scale with the WO66.

WORK IN PROGRESS. The middle and Soul have not been processed yet, just a few subs to see if the mosiac is working.

Got the Heart a few weeks ago, well got the Soul and now capturing the middle part.

Heart has 3 Hours Ha processed, Soul 3 hours Ha (only 2 subs showing) and the middle section is 1 sub only. Hopefully 3 hours per pane by end of tonight ready for proper processing.

Couldn't resist doing a quick patch together in CS5 to see how it was progressing.

Well, very rough, very large and very dirty, but well I had to post as the 1st middle sub came in tonight :)

Small scale image below, larger scale for those who want to look closer.

HS 1st look small.jpg

Full size here 9mb

http://extraview.dnsalias.com/temp/Test/HS 1st Look.jpg

Working on the other subs, hopefully will get it done soon :)

I can see a Registar customer in the making... There is quite a fan club here on SGL.

Olly

LOL got a copy I can have :)

Seriously though, using raw Photoshop to merge these together, collecting last few panes tonight and hopefully will have a super size image of this region :p The above was a quick cut and paste / align to see if it works :)

Archived