NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Which Photoshop II? The photons revenge!!

Sorry about the silly title but.....

Looks like I qualify for : "Adobe CS5 Photoshop Extended, Student and Teacher Version" at £165 on Amazon.

Is this a version to go for? Anyone tried it or qualify for it? (It includes schoolkids in "qualifiers" so may be a good Christmas Prezzy for someone?).

You just have to prove that you "attend" or "work in" a school!)

Be careful that you meet the requirements - Adobe were quite strict about the details when I activated my copy (I qualify as "Faculty and staff").

The T&Cs for school are

• Primary and secondary school students – students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction;

Students must provide a photocopy of a valid, current student ID that includes the student’s name, date and a photo. If the student does not have such an ID, he or she must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:

• Official, current non-photo student ID with name and date;

• Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student;

• Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student;

• Official, current report card indicating name of school and student;

• Other official dated proof of enrolment.

Students who are younger than 18 and do not have a valid photo ID may provide an official letter from their eligible school stating their name and current enrolment status.

Provided you can do that, it's a full version of Photoshop.

I qualify as staff. So:

"Teachers, faculty and staff Teachers, faculty and staff must provide a photocopy of a valid, current school ID that includes their name, date and a photo. If the educator does not have such an ID, he or she must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:

• Faculty or staff payslip;

• Official letter from the registrar of the educational institution."

Archived