Web based utilities

Hello,

I am at work, and have no access to my home astro programs., and my install of Stellarium on USB will not load on this work PC.. grr i will try a fresh install from USB tools but failing that..

I would like to plan some things for an observing session tonight or tomorrow and make some printouts.

I will of course check Heavens Above for the ISS etc but does anyone know of a web based tool that will provide a good all round summary of possible activity?

I have Goggled but the results are questionable.

Thanks for any help

Hello,

I am at work, and have no access to my home astro programs., and my install of Stellarium on USB will not load on this work PC.. grr i will try a fresh install from USB tools but failing that..

I would like to plan some things for an observing session tonight or tomorrow and make some printouts.

I will of course check Heavens Above for the ISS etc but does anyone know of a web based tool that will provide a good all round summary of possible activity?

I have Goggled but the results are questionable.

Thanks for any help

Microsoft Virtual PC? Won't be able to access your company network without admin permission, but should run local programs without your network login and its attendant group policies. Course, you might not be able to install that even ...... Be careful, big brother is watching your every internet move ;)

Archived