NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Aaah, my first new EP

jamie@bristol

Hi all, i was looking for a new eyepiece to go with the two standard EP's i have coming with my new scope soon. I have a 10mm and 25mm for my new 200p. I thought it would be a good idea to get something inbetween these so opted for a 19mm Flat field. Now, these arent cheap and one company that 'knock' these out are asking stupid money (£180ish!!) for theres.

Orion 1.25in. Edge-On Telescope Eyepieces | Orion Telescopes

So after looking all over flea-bay for anything similar for a better price i saw something that caught my eye. I gave the seller a ring and lo and behold, i managed to grab one for around the £50 mark. It came this morning and to say im happy is an understatement. I threw the new EP in an old Catadioptric scope i have and compared it to the old EP's that came with it, and was blown away.

I know when it comes to this Electronic shop its a case of caveat emptor, but what a find.

And, hes got more.. 8, 12, 16, 19 and 27mm. :D

So. like the age old adage states.. 'seek and ye shall find' LOL

Archived