NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Apologies to johnh...

Cloudwatcher

.... for mucking about with his Eagle Nebula image but as he's now on the upsidedown continent I'm sure he's well laid back and won't mind.;)

Anyway,just for fun I was trying some colour changes and it suddenly struck me that I was looking at a llama or camel even a meerkat in the central column........... Or...... Should I have gone to SpecSavers!:eek:

post-13495-133877464495_thumb.jpg

I am too far away to come round and duff you up for messing with my priceless image but hey I think you've got a point about the camel - they say cheap meat pies here in Oz probably contain camel meat? They have wild camels living in the West of the country.

What about a Tortoise head, one of those saddlebacks from the Galapagos Islands?

Mine was just a simple process but I like the blue sky background as it makes the pillars of dust stand out, but a bit noisier perhaps.

Regards, JohnH.

I am too far away to come round and duff you up for messing with my priceless image

Mine was just a simple process but I like the blue sky background as it makes the pillars of dust stand out, but a bit noisier perhaps.

Phew! Thats a relief. Hate for you to turn up swinging your didgeridoo in a menacing way............ bound to frighten the wife! :eek:

As for being noisier....... Dirty beasts them tha camels, they only have to shake their heads and clouds of dust grains fly off everywhere. ;)

Archived