ADM Dovetail Attachment to SW Tube Rings...

I'm back with another question. Maybe one of these days I'll actually be able to give something back to the forum!

I recently got an ADM dovetail to replace the SW one on my MN190 (and a CNC'd one from a friend I have had to return to them), but I'm having trouble fitting it to the SW tube rings. The main attachment screws that came with my SW dovetail have heads that are too fat to fit into the slots underneath the ADM dovetail.

To be honest I'm a little confused why they aren't supplied with the dovetails, but since they aren't, where can I get the correct screws for the job?

Thanks everyone

As far as I am aware most of the accessories are drill and tapped for 6mm cap head screws, you can buy these in stainless steel, in small quantities, from messrs Stagonset, if this is not the case then have a word with FLO who I am sure will be able to advise you accordingly.

Archived