happy coincidences

I just found a beetle walking about on the carpet so picked it up and i put it outside on the veranda - i looked up and saw the brightest satellite i have ever seen pass right over my head almost perfectly at zenith. It was so bright that it almost had me squinting my eyes at one point! Time was 11:55pm in Kent.

Also the waning gibbous low moon is looking lush and spooky, all pale yellow with a hazy halo.

Also by coincidence, last night i was gifted my first sight of jupiter this year when i couldnt sleep (it was so damn HOT) and went out to have a cigarette and there he was staring at me - i might have to have a late session later on this week!!:D

w

Lucky you Wurzil and well done

I Have bought some new Bino's and so far just managed to see the undercarrage

of some planes flying low over south yorkshire ;o(

Thick cloud covering here every night.Since buying them.

Its Not Fair..lol

I Really need to move house.

I just found a beetle walking about on the carpet so picked it up and i put it outside on the veranda - i looked up and saw the brightest satellite i have ever seen pass right over my head almost perfectly at zenith. It was so bright that it almost had me squinting my eyes at one point! Time was 11:55pm in Kent.

w

You will proberbly find that it was ISS (International Space Station) which is currently in our phase at the moment, so some good sightings should be had over the course f the next seven days.

Check here Heavens-Above Home Page and click on the ISS pass predictions, you`ll then be able to see when its due over next.

Good Luck

Mark

Archived