Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Low elevation lunar clavius mosaic

resonator77

Funnily enough, i was thinking of having a bash at the moon myself last night but didnt bother as it was dropping behind a row of house out of the back of me.

It puts me off a bit when its as low as it is due to the fact you know you'll never capture it as good as you can when its higher up.

Did you use any filters to help keep the image sharp and capture as much detail as you have?

"that is why I use every minute chance to grab some avi's of what ever planet available at the time :D"

Im usually the same, but when i take into consideration the amount of setup time, time before the moon disappears, and the fact i have an 11stone American Bulldog flying about the house like a Nuclear bomb on legs wanting his 1 to 2 hours walk, i sometimes think the easiest route is to give in to my dog!:rolleyes:

Archived