NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

finally clear skies and I get interupted before viewing

acharris77

Hi all, well finally get clear skies, so I think at 11pm, I wil go out and have a session, as from my garden I only got SW to SE for good views, so got to wait for the objects to move that way, which is about that time. So I get the scope setup, and my laptop so at 11:35pm I think I will setup the goto and start viewing. All of a sudden I hear screaming and shouting, from my end neighbour who have just come home from a party by the looks and sounds.

Dont know the neighbour that well, other than she is the type that always come around to borrow simple stuff like cellotape and the like, even though she goes drinking and get taxis. So here mother who I dont even know start hammering the front door, sounding like she kicking the door in. wakes my parents up, my mom answer and she screaming phone the police my daughter drunk and out of control (she is around 40 mind the daughter).

So I dont want to leave the scope with a few drunks around so I go in the kitchen to calm my mam down as she was woken up suddenly, go see my budgie, who was spooked and was on the floor, so sort him out to make sure night fright dont get him. My mam watches my scope for me, so I go and bring my scope in at 12:15am. Really not happy abought all that last night, so hoping to get a night in tonight and look at Venus and mercury as well as other stuff.

Archived