NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Under British Skies - Episode 2 - Sunday 21st March @ 20:00 GMT

After you have all got home after the SGL Imaging Day, why not sit back and listen to Under British Skies on 21st March @ 20:00 GMT on Astronomy.FM

Under British Skies - A view of British Astronomy, with News, Views and Interviews. Every third Sunday of the month at 20:00.

This month we will be discussing the UK Star Party scene. Dr Lucy Rogers from the Vectis Astronomical Society will be telling us all about the Isle of Wight Star Party. Iain and Richie will be talking to the Astronomers at the Isle of Wight Star Party to see if the weather was kind, and what we got to see.

Also, Dr Stuart Clark will be giving us an update on the recent Mars Express flyby, and not forgetting Nick Howes new feature Kit Bits.

You can catch us on Astronomy.FM on the 21st March at 20:00 GMT - come along to the chat room during the show and join in! Alternatively, you can download the latest Under British Skies episode from the Astronomy.FM website

Under British Skies

with

Richie Jarvis

Nick Howes

Paul Harper

Nick Evetts

Iain Melville

This was really good, especially Nick's Kitbits section. The portable auto-guiding solution is genius

Anyone who is into podcasts should give this a go

Are you on iTunes Richie? That's a nice easy way to get new episodes for Apple users and will make it available to more listeners, I do astro related searches on iTunes and through that I've found loads of interesting stuff

Thanks Euan - Glad you enjoyed it :(

We are not on iTunes - I did have a quick scout around a few weeks ago to see how to get on the hallowed iTunes podcast list, but haven't found anything yet. Anyone else know how to do it?

Cheers,

Richie

Thanks folks.... and thanks for the iTunes link - I'll have to sort that out methinks!

Next episode is looking pretty good as well - Dr Emily Baldwin has done a good interview, and I'll be speaking to Nick Smith tomorrow (hopefully!) - The subject is the Moon....

Cheers,

Richie

Archived