Is this site legit?

Very legit !!

Excellent store, full of lots of interesting goodies.

I've used them on several occasions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

You can work out the price of shipping to any part of the world yourself, which is a handy feature.

Cheers,

Andy.

A point of note.

If you use UPS as the shipper, then you are guarranteed to have to pay import taxes and fees.

I always where possible use USPS as the shipper. I've never had a problem using them and have ordered a LOT of stuff(must be close to 100 items,including non astro goods) from the US over the years. You may or may not have to pay custom fees using them. I've worked out that between 60-70% of my stuff has snuck through customs over the years using USPS.

I add 30% to the total cost of items including shipping. This lets you know the total cost of said items if they get stopped by them. Often it works out cheaper than purchasing from the UK or EU. Most of my buys have been for stuff that is unavailable in the UK.

Cheers,

Andy.

Archived