NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Sun newspaper geminids pic WOW

hoobz

Well I saw one about the same sort of brightness on the Sunday at approx 9:45pm in the same region of Orion heading downwards toward the horizon like this one. Not sure if its the same one as obviously I'm here in the UK and he was over in the US.

I've saved the picture off of the Sun website and opened it up in Photoshop and zoomed right into the picture and there are no tell tale signs of dodgy pixels like you normally get on photoshopped images.

Instead of right clicking the image, click file, save as, then change the file type to webpage complete and click save. Go to where you saved the webpage and there is a folder with all the images from the webpage in it........cheeky but it gets around any copyrighted image.

Instead of right clicking the image, click file, save as, then change the file type to webpage complete and click save. Go to where you saved the webpage and there is a folder with all the images from the webpage in it........cheeky but it gets around any copyrighted image.

very cheeky way round huh, nice to know tho.

Archived