NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

HELP! SOMEONE FAMILIAR WITH K3CCD

I'm wondering if anyone who's familiar with K3CCD can help me.

I have K3CCD, purchased from Peter katreniak last year.

I recently sold my Toucam. Now i have an sct i need it again to collimate using K3CCD and my laptop.

I just bought a 840K toucam, and installed the tools/driver software.

I got it working last night with the webcam plugged in.

When i select zoom at anything over 100%, eg 800%, and click on the reticle , and then select "fit page", the zoom automatically reverts to 100% again.The reticle works fine.

at 800% zoom, the reticle is huge and the centre bullseye is off screen,

Last year all i did was select the zoom setting and then "fit page" and it was fine.

any idea why i can't seem to do this now?

I need to use the high zoom setting to give the highly magnified star image needed for fine collimation i understand at 800% zoom = about the same as viewing at x330 with an eyepiece.

Mike

Hya Mike,

I've just tried the same thing here. 800x then hit "fit window", the frame fills the 3/4 of the screen. If I want to zoom in on the centre, I can only do it by using the vertical and horizontal sliders and maneuvering it into the centre, without using the "fit window".

Karlo

Archived