Advice on Equatorial Mount for Solar Panels

I want to build a mount to track the sun. I will use an equatorial mount, since I need to track on one axis only with this type of mount.

So here is the question. On the first day I align the panel with the rising sun and track it just fine, but what happens the next day? I know I need to adjust the aim ever so slightly the next morning since the sun will rise more to the south as the summer progresses and more northerly as winter progresses right? So does my electronic tracker need to have one motor/actuator for the daily commute, and another motor/actuator to make the slight adjustment each morning?

I plan to use a small commercial sensor from Red Rock Energy Heliostats that can control the axis.

Please let me know what you can in regards to these questions. Thank you.

Back in Oz, my neighbour has solar panels tracking the sun.

Used limit switches to re-set the E-W position every night and manually adjusted the "DEC" axis once a week ( if he remembered!!)

The overall efficiency didn't seem to suffer that much. Definately doesn't need daily adjustment. I did suggest using a "proper" solar tacking system, and being a tru blu dinky di bush fella he said "naw, she'll be right mate"

Was still operating after 10 years, last time I saw him. His biggest problem was the batteries - A whole shed full of Ex-telecom remote phone exchange 1.2V lead acid things.....

Archived