NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Thankyou SEKAS for a great night !!!

Hi

Well i finally found a obsevatory in my area and last night 19th sep went to my first club meeting. The observatory was great and i was welcomed by very friendly and helpful people.

Viewing conditions were not brilliant but the information that was coming my way was just as important.

We looked at the blue snowball , dumbbell nebula and jupiter and a great night was had by all as my kids were also welcomed to the group.

I would like to thank paul & tom of SEKAS Astronomy club and im sorry but cant remember the other chaps name who was controlling the computer but many thanks also.

As a beginner in this hobby i think that jonning a local club is a very good way of picking up tips and learning this subject.

Regards Daren

post-14509-133877399492_thumb.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the evening. I have been a member of SEKAS on and off for a few years ( must renew membership again!)

Try and make the public viewing nights at Blean and Walmer later in the year, lots of good equipment to look through.

Allan

Archived