NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Thank you Scope 'n' Skies

michaelmorris

I concur, never had a problem with them. Bought my EQ6 Po-mount and some other accessories from them and always delivered promptly. Maybe I've just been lucky?

I may have had the same luck as well then - I've bought a number of low cost items from them without problem. I always do the deal by phone though - then I can at least check the stock situation before I order.

John

I have to say, the service I received when I went to the Astronomy & Nature centre was second-to-none. I've been meaning to send an email to them to say thanks but haven't got round to it yet unfortunately!

Anyway, a chap called David helped me find my first scope. He was professional, knowledgeable and very patient. We chatted over a cup of tea and his enthusiasm was obvious. He was very keen on making sure I had exactly what I needed. In the end I left with less than I expected, as David (rightly) talked me out of spending loads of money on lots of EPs when I wasn't even sure what I wanted to see with them. Once the sale was concluded he answered a lot of questions I had about other scopes and accessories on display. He also urged me to let him know how I got on, and to contact him if I had any problems.

Personally, I've not had a sales experience this good as far as I can remember. No hard sell, no confusing jargon (a miracle in itself considering my extreme lack of knowledge) and a genuine concern for making sure I had a pleasant introduction to astronomy.

It's about 90 minutes drive from me, but I will definitely return as soon as I need something else.

Archived