NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter 07/08/2009

mik

Ok sorry about this rather small Jupiter, this is one of my rare atempts at planetary webcam imaging.

This is 500 frames captured with SPC900nc webcam,stacked and processed in Registax 5, scope was my ZS66 Petzval 2x Tal Barlow.

Hope its ok.

Mick.:)

post-13919-133877390352_thumb.jpg

post-13919-133877390357_thumb.jpg

that is just what i am looking to acheive could you please give me some tips on the equipment (eg. Webcam / Camers) i need to achieve that kind of resolution in my photos. help would be apreciated. THANKS!

that is just what i am looking to acheive could you please give me some tips on the equipment (eg. Webcam / Camers) i need to achieve that kind of resolution in my photos. help would be apreciated. THANKS!

Hi trixsta.

Thanks for the comments, to be honest i am not the best to advise you here as its not something i do often, take a look in the tutorial section and i am sure you will get the answers.

I am going to have another look because my moon images last night went wrong.

Regards Mick.:)

Archived