NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Very strange bird event...

Well it was on the morning of 4th July. I can just see Jupiter on the horizon from my window upstairs and thought of looking at it through my Nexstar 6SE. I went out to the garden to have a look if the trees will be a problem, got my celestron power tank and turned on the orange light. Just as my foot went out of the conservatory door, i heard the flap of wings. Perhaps, i desperate bird wanted to get out of my way.

This must have been about 12:30am.

As it was dark outside, there was some light coming from the kitchen window. The bird must have seen this and went right in the conservatory, and then into the kitchen.

It then flew in the living room. It was a small Grey/white bird. My son and little daughter were most excited about this.

We tried to get the bird out in case it injures itself. But it was no good, it was just too fast for us.

So in the end, we thought we leave it and it will go by the morning.

And yes it did. as soon as the garden door opened, the small bird flew off in the distant... Phew, i thought.

The bird should be ok... now.... :)

Archived