Phd2 problem

Tried to adjust as you said but a lot of things in Phd2 wouldn't allow me to so I did a total reset and it seems to have done the trick. Thanks to everyone for the help as usual astronomers are top people. 🫡

image.thumb.png.34f5cd0f4b578ab0edfd458d541e0b76.png

• Like 1

Hi Michael

First thing the log I sent was calibrated In the wrong part of the sky because of the "lost star" thing I didn't see the point in try to do it properly as I knew it wouldn't work. 

To be honest I don't know what caused it to go so wrong only when I went bad to defailt it all corrected it's self. 

I did load the 174 as AsSI 174 not ASCOM ZWO camea but the camera icon at the bottom right still was greyed out so I can't adjust camera settings apart from in the advanced tab. 

The worst it got last night that I noticed was 0.52 " total error. With over 70 lbs on it I don't think that's bad. 

I didn't use bin 2 on the guide cam because I'd just done a new dark library for it in bin 1 and thought I'd try as I could see plenty of stars. 

I can upload the guidelog if it would help explain things better. 

Once again thank you all for your help. 

Ron